On Wednesday, the Illumination Linux distribution will receive a major upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop.
It will also be the first release from Illumination since March.
The Lollipop update includes a number of new features and improvements that will make it easier for Android developers to create applications for the Illuminated Linux operating system.
These include: The first Lollipop-compatible, universal app distribution since April 3, 2017.
For the first time ever, the new Illuminated release will have the same interface as the Android 7.0 Nougat update, and the operating system will be able to run a wide range of applications, including those from other developers.
The new Illumination distribution is also expected to have the best overall performance.
- How To Use The Illuminators On Your Computer To Display An LED Light Source To Displays An Illuminator On Your Mac Or PC
- Magic for all: Illuminated crossbows scope at London’s Medieval Museum
- How a few bright lights can help us see what’s in our hearts and minds: What light is actually reflecting?
- When is the next grinch? Here’s how to spot the next crook
- ‘The Flash’ star Barry Allen: I’ve learned more than I expected about the world of superheroes