The United States ranked 20th in the World Happiness Report, according to Gallup, a research organization based in the United States.
The United Kingdom was third, and Germany was fifth.
The U.K. and the U.I. also topped the list of happiest countries in Europe, where Gallup is based.
The United States is not alone in its happiness ranking.
Many other countries around the world are also ranking high in their ability to provide adequate material and social services, according the Gallup Center for Social Cohesion.
The U.N. and World Bank are also monitoring the country’s overall happiness levels, and U.C. Berkeley’s Center for Happiness Research also tracks happiness in the U, the report said.
On Monday, the U and the United Kingdom will host the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland.
Ahead of the summit, Gallup will release its annual World Happiness Index.
- How To Use The Illuminators On Your Computer To Display An LED Light Source To Displays An Illuminator On Your Mac Or PC
- Magic for all: Illuminated crossbows scope at London’s Medieval Museum
- How a few bright lights can help us see what’s in our hearts and minds: What light is actually reflecting?
- When is the next grinch? Here’s how to spot the next crook
- ‘The Flash’ star Barry Allen: I’ve learned more than I expected about the world of superheroes