I love this idea of using a watermelon as an LED light bulb, because it’s so cool, but when it comes to using the power of watermelon, it can be a little difficult.
That’s because watermelons aren’t particularly good at producing light.
When I tried to use one to light up my home, I had to buy a new bulb because it didn’t have a built-in rechargeable battery, and I couldn’t get the same effect with my regular bulb.
A Fulton police officer said he and other officers were investigating a different way to light street lights.
The new trend involves using watermelons in a new, creative way to illuminate them.
Fulton Police Sgt. Robert F. Lamm told a local television station the idea was born when his wife, who lives in the area, spotted the watermelon growing on a street light in front of their home.
He said it was an idea he was working on with other officers.
“It was a nice, fun idea, to see the watermelon,” Lamm said.
He added the idea of the water-filled lights started with a friend and later was adopted by the department.
The officer told the Tampa Bay Times he had no idea that watermelas were part of the department’s new street lighting.
- How To Use The Illuminators On Your Computer To Display An LED Light Source To Displays An Illuminator On Your Mac Or PC
- Magic for all: Illuminated crossbows scope at London’s Medieval Museum
- How a few bright lights can help us see what’s in our hearts and minds: What light is actually reflecting?
- When is the next grinch? Here’s how to spot the next crook
- ‘The Flash’ star Barry Allen: I’ve learned more than I expected about the world of superheroes