How many illuminated houses are there in the UK?
With the festive season on the horizon, many of us are gearing up to get out and celebrate with a new festive light.
In an effort to find out more about how many illuminated house numbers there are in the United Kingdom, TechRadars has put together a detailed list of all the illuminated houses that are currently being built in the country.
This is not the first time that a UK illuminated house has been featured on TechRadaro’s list.
Last year, the UK’s National Light Scheme announced a number of new houses, including the home of actor Ben Barnes.
In addition to this, a number more illuminated houses have been announced in the last few months, with the latest being the announcement of a new house by a Chinese developer, the “Illuminance Village” in Wandsworth.
- How To Use The Illuminators On Your Computer To Display An LED Light Source To Displays An Illuminator On Your Mac Or PC
- Magic for all: Illuminated crossbows scope at London’s Medieval Museum
- How a few bright lights can help us see what’s in our hearts and minds: What light is actually reflecting?
- When is the next grinch? Here’s how to spot the next crook
- ‘The Flash’ star Barry Allen: I’ve learned more than I expected about the world of superheroes