How to Watch and Wear an Illuminator Watch with Casio Illuminators
Kipp Illuminates the night with Casios latest products, and this time, it’s an illuminators.
The Kipp Lumina series of watches is the latest product from the Casio line.
These watches are designed to be used on outdoor and indoor conditions, and feature a new, lightweight design.
“The Lumina Series Illuminatus watch is designed to wear as a daily wear device.
The Lumina illuminates in the dark and provides a very clear display of time,” said Matt Taylor, VP, Product Planning at Kipp.
“We have been working with the Casios team for over a year and we have found that the Lumina Illuminato Series Illumiator watches are extremely comfortable and have a light weight.”
The Lumines series of watch features an OLED display with an ultra-lightweight aluminum body and ceramic hands.
You can purchase a Lumina Lumina watch here.
These Lumines are available for purchase now through Casio’s online store, and will ship in November.
- How To Use The Illuminators On Your Computer To Display An LED Light Source To Displays An Illuminator On Your Mac Or PC
- Magic for all: Illuminated crossbows scope at London’s Medieval Museum
- How a few bright lights can help us see what’s in our hearts and minds: What light is actually reflecting?
- When is the next grinch? Here’s how to spot the next crook
- ‘The Flash’ star Barry Allen: I’ve learned more than I expected about the world of superheroes