How to fix your watermelon lightbulb woes
I love this idea of using a watermelon as an LED light bulb, because it’s so cool, but when it comes to using the power of watermelon, it can be a little difficult.
That’s because watermelons aren’t particularly good at producing light.
When I tried to use one to light up my home, I had to buy a new bulb because it didn’t have a built-in rechargeable battery, and I couldn’t get the same effect with my regular bulb.
- How To Use The Illuminators On Your Computer To Display An LED Light Source To Displays An Illuminator On Your Mac Or PC
- Magic for all: Illuminated crossbows scope at London’s Medieval Museum
- How a few bright lights can help us see what’s in our hearts and minds: What light is actually reflecting?
- When is the next grinch? Here’s how to spot the next crook
- ‘The Flash’ star Barry Allen: I’ve learned more than I expected about the world of superheroes