How to turn a lighted globe into an illuminated globe for your wedding reception
A few months ago, we shared the process of turning a globe into a beautiful illuminated globe that can serve as a wedding reception backdrop for your next event.
Now, we are excited to share another creative twist to that process.
A few months back, we posted the tutorial for making a lightened globe for a wedding party.
If you love to decorate your home, you may have wondered what exactly is required to create a light globe for the reception.
The steps are very simple.
A lighted sphere is placed in front of your guests with a light shining on it.
You then add a white circle that represents the area you want to illuminate, add some beads and decorate with your choice of beads.
You can use your choice to decorating the interior of your home or simply decorate the outside.
You could even make a beautiful lighted lamp that is placed on the top of the globe to light your guests up at the end of the night.
The finished product is ready to use and you can choose to display it or not.
It really depends on your mood.
You want to display the lighted circle in your home to reflect the light of the wedding party or you can display it on your table to give the whole party an amazing light show.
If you are looking for a great way to light up your wedding night, check out our tutorial for creating a light illuminated globe to create your perfect wedding night.
We hope you enjoy this tutorial.
- How To Use The Illuminators On Your Computer To Display An LED Light Source To Displays An Illuminator On Your Mac Or PC
- Magic for all: Illuminated crossbows scope at London’s Medieval Museum
- How a few bright lights can help us see what’s in our hearts and minds: What light is actually reflecting?
- When is the next grinch? Here’s how to spot the next crook
- ‘The Flash’ star Barry Allen: I’ve learned more than I expected about the world of superheroes