Illumina shares are up 3% on IPO gains
Illumina Inc. (NYSE: INTC) is up 3.9% at $38.99.
Shares of the company, which recently raised $500 million in a Series A funding round led by Sequoia Capital, are up nearly 4% at 27.75 per share, or a 3.5% gain on the company’s closing price on Wednesday.
Illumina, which has raised about $3.8 billion in venture capital funding, also has raised a $100 million Series B funding round.
- How To Use The Illuminators On Your Computer To Display An LED Light Source To Displays An Illuminator On Your Mac Or PC
- Magic for all: Illuminated crossbows scope at London’s Medieval Museum
- How a few bright lights can help us see what’s in our hearts and minds: What light is actually reflecting?
- When is the next grinch? Here’s how to spot the next crook
- ‘The Flash’ star Barry Allen: I’ve learned more than I expected about the world of superheroes